Sunday, August 16, 2015

Soo happy on how this decor came out!! I don't know about you guys but i just love painting mason jars and how they look, I purchased these jars at Christmas Tree Shops for only .99 so I bought five of them:) The paint I used to color these was Martha Stewart satin paint I got at Michaels, the colors I used were: Acorn, Putty & Beach Glass:) I used Jute to tie around the jars, I purchased a whole roll of it for $1.00 at our local flea market, The flowers I purchased at the Dollar Tree for each bundle costing me only a $1.00 each:) The tray that the jars are in I just so happen to stumble across while out going to Tag Sales.. and it was only $1.00!! The mint part of the tray was a blue color in which i did not want soo I repainted it with the "Beach Glass" paint. I love how came out :) I have it in the middle of my coffee table in my living room and it looks amazing! 
HUGS~AMY XO

No comments: